1)Discuss the three most important (and different) ideas or concepts you learned from the TEXT chapter. Don’t simply re-state any three items (or the first three items that come to your mind!). Be sure to define the concept/idea and use examples/data to illustrate where relevant. Be reflective about what you have learned from the text and discuss why this is important to your thinking and the field of corrections.2) Discuss the most important idea/concept/finding you learned from each of the supplemental READINGS accompanying the text. Like #1 above, be sure to define the concept/idea and use examples/data to illustrate where relevant. Be reflective about what you have learned from the text and discuss why this is important to your thinking and the field of corrections.3) Discuss one or more issues/facts/perspectives from the TEXT and/or READINGS that most challenged your current thinking about the topic this week.4) What questions do you have about the text and/or the readings? Please clearly identify both the source (e.g., Text and/or which specific reading) and page number.Text: Text: Section XI Readings: 19, 20 & 26I have pictures of the text and readings if you need them!!The book is Third Edition: Corrections by Stohr, Walsh, and Hemmens
Oakland Correction Facilities – Women and Corrections Questions
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.