[Please use] My state: Florida; My county: Collier1. From the National Center for Education Statistics Web site or from your state’s Department of Education Web site, consult the School District Profiles or the census data (QT-P19; SF-3, School Enrollment) to determine the total number of students in school. Compare this number to the number of school-age children in your area according to the last census or population estimate to determine the enrollment rates in your area. (Check File QT-P2; SF-3. Single Years of Age under 30 Years and Sex: 2000.) Compare these with your state.2. Check out the census Web site (for QT-P16 in SF 3) to determine the proportion of people in your county for which English is not the primary language spoken at home. What other languages are spoken regularly at home? How does your county compare with your state?3. Does a strong entrepreneurial base portend local growth?a. From the CA05 data on the BEA Web page (http://www.bea.gov), what is the proportion of proprietors’ earnings in your county compared with your state?b. From the County Business Pattern data (also through the Census bureau), what is the proportion of firms with fewer than 50 employees? Fewer than 500 employees?c. Small firms are defined by the Small Business Administration in the United States as those having fewer than 500 employees. What industries, if any, tend to hire more than 500 employees according to this definition? How do your figures compare with those of your state?d. Does this result conform to the results of others in the class?
Please answer the following economic questions by doing research
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.