1. Develop a PowerPoint slideshow consisting of 8-15 slides. Include the following. Title slide, written speaker notes, and Reference slide. Do not use Voice Over recordings. All information needs to be written in slides and notes.2. You are required to complete the assignment using the productivity tools, which is Microsoft Office Word 2013 (or later version), or Windows and Office 2011 (or later version) for MAC. 3. As the leader, you have identified a problem or issue related to one of the National Patient Safety Goals 2018 created by the Joint Commission that will lead to quality improvement. You will find the National Patient Safety Goals using this link: NPSG (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.4. Assess the problem or issue. State the problem/issue and identify three rationales (reasons) that the problem exists. 5. Determine the people who are involved in the issue and explain three reasons as to how their role will contribute to the problem or issue solution. 6. Identify three solutions and discuss the purpose, cost and desired outcome.7. Pick one solution to share with the director and discuss why this solution was chosen over the others.8. Make an action plan to share the solution with the director or staff.9. Summarize issue, plan and desired outcome and purpose for quality improvement on slide.10. Summarize your learning and value of doing the assignment.11. Include written speaker notes for all slides except title slide and reference slide.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.