1. Write an initial post (maximum 100 words) that makes a concise observation or point on the basis of one or more of the readings.In what ways did states and economies change in the 1970s and 1980s? What role did international organizations play in these changes? The oil economies? How did people experience these changes?readings: Gelvin, The Modern Middle East, Chs. 1-2 , Burke/Yaghoubian, Struggle and Survival, Chs. 18, 19, and 252. Respond to another colleague’s post. Do not simply state that you agree or like the post–it must be a substantive comment (maximum 75 words)The death of President Nasser in Egypt and the October War of 1973 signaled an abandonment of socialist policies, and a desire to engage the United States and other international organizations to broker peace treaties with Israel. This allowed countries with little or no oil to restructure their economies by encouraging foreign investment and restructuring public and private sectors such as commercial agriculture and foreign trade. Oil exporting countries, on the other hand, such as Saudi Arabia came into extraordinary wealth and participated in what Struggle and Survival calls “conspicuous consumption.” Additionally, foreign workers like Talal Rizk supplied most skilled and unskilled labor in the Saudi economy. Remittances from these workers were crucial to the economies of states where oil was not a primary method of income.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.