******** please respond to discussion below with a paragraph add citation and references 🙂 ******Public health promotes and protects the health of people and the communities. Public health nurses work in collaboration with agencies and community members. Public health nurses practice within the community as advocates, educators, and providers. Health promotion and prevention is an important role of PHN. Some of the services provided by community nurses include immunizations, school health visits, and senior home visits. Community health nurses determine health needs within the community and provide care based on evidence-based researches. Health promoters are increasingly involved in programs that require them to have the competency of empowering people by enabling individuals and communities to have greater influence over the determinants of their health (Laverack, 2004; Laverack and Keshavarz, 2011).References:Laverack G. (2004) Health Promotion Practice: Power and Empowerment. Sage Publications, London.Laverack G. Keshavarz Mohammadi N. (2011) what remains for the future: strengthening community actions to become an integral part of health promotion practice. Health Promotion International, 26, ii258–ii262
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.