************* please respond to the discussion below with a paragraph add citation and references :)**************Nursing home and family member are responsible for this abuse . Nursing home abuse is common but easily ignore because of the inability of the patient to report, some clues of abuse may include bruises in different colors and broken bones . At home, they abused by a family member not only physically but also emotional. Caretaker tends to scream and heat an elderly family member . Caretaker usually receives the retirement check and the patient never see any money from that check. While performing a health assessment on a geriatric patient as compared to a middle-aged adult the nurse should have in mind of those changes that geriatic patient may suffer the most critical one reading and writing and functional decline .If it is necessary to check double what the pt told you with a family member if it is possible .Read Chapter 5 in Health Assessment: Foundations for Effective Practice. Use the Appendix as needed to complete your assignments.https://www.gcumedia.com/digital-resources/grand-c…
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.