1, Which of the following is a covered person under the medical payments coverage of the PAP?A) a family member of the named insured if struck by an auto while crossing the streetB) a pedestrian struck by the named insured’s autoC) the named insured while she is operating her car as a taxi D) a carjacker who is involved in an accident after stealing the insured’s car 2. Adverse selection occursA) when an insurance company loses money on its investments. B) when insurance purchasers buy insurance but do not have a loss. C) when catastrophic losses occur as a result of a natural disaster. D) when applicants with a higher-than-average chance of loss seek insurance at standard rates. 3.The primary purpose of coinsurance in property insurance is toA) reduce moral hazard.B) achieve equity in rating.C) minimize problems in settling claims.D) eliminate small losses.4.What is the legal significance of a material misrepresentation in an insurance application?A) The contract is automatically voided from its inception.B) The contract is voidable at the insurer’s option.C) Loss payments are reduced by the degree of the misrepresentation.D) The insurer is immediately entitled to a higher premium.5.Which of the following statements about mutual insurers is true?A) They are legally organized as partnerships.B) They have a board of directors which is selected by state insurance departments.C) They are owned by their stockholders.D) They may pay dividends to their policyholders.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.