1.) in the opening paragraph, the student should start by identifying the main topic or theme or perspective of the book. Why is the author writing? what is the message he/she is attempting to convey? why does it matter?2.) the following paragraphs contain a summary of the book. in the novel, you can compare the treatment of the subject by the author with what your knowledge of the subject from the text or other sources. this part of the review should not be more than half of the length of the review.3.) the student should then proceed to analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the book. how well has the author achieved his or her goals for the novel? is it a compelling story? does it capture the spirit of the period with which it deals? are the characters complex enough to hold your interest?4.) in the concluding paragraphs, the student is required to place the book into the context of the course. how does the course fir with lectures and discussions. What does it add to our understanding of the historical topic at hand?I will attach notes taken in class for the conclusion paragraphsummaries of the book can be found online- preferably google bookscite things as if you found them from the book rather than an outside source- the book has no page numbers so you do not need to try to cite exactly where it is in the book (easier).please do not plagiarize as my professor uses turn it in religiously this is due by 2;30PM tomorrow, Wednesday March 6th.there is no format specified so use whatever is comfortable for you
Short Book Review on The Romance of Leonardo Da Vinci by Merejkowski
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.