1)There were several important themes in chapter 1. Here are a few quotes:“Policy-making and its subsequent implementation is necessary to deal with societal problems.” (Janssen, 2015)“Policy-making is driven by the need to solve societal problems and should result in interventions to solve these societal problems.” (Janssen, 2015)“Examples of societal problems are unemployment, pollution, water quality, safety, criminality, well-being, health, and immigration.” (Janssen, 2015)The author of chapter 1 discusses several developments that influence policy-making. Select one of the developments in chapter 1 and describe how that development can influence policy to solve a specific problem.You must do the following:1) Create a new thread. As indicated above, select one of the developments in chapter 1 and describe how that development can influence policy to solve a specific problem.2) Select AT LEAST 3 other students’ threads and post substantive comments on those threads. Your comments should extend the conversation started with the thread. ALL original posts and comments must be substantive. (I’m looking for about a paragraph – not just “I agree.”)ReferencesJanssen, M., Wimmer, M. A., & Deljoo, A. (Eds.). (2015). Policy practice and digital science: Integrating complex systems, social simulation and public administration in policy research (Vol. 10). Springer.
Social Media as a Development Factor Influencing Policy Making
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.