1. Word limit (approx. 400 to 500 words)2. Double spacing3. Times New Roman font; font size 124. One-inch margins all around5. Cover page – first and last name; title (phase 2: social problem paper); date; course name and number and section number6. References page is not required as you are only analyzing one peer reviewed article.SPECIFIC DIRECTIONS:Select one (1) peer-reviewed journal article (no newspaper or magazine articles) for the social problem that you chose in Phase 1. Check JSTOR and Ebsco Databases from the Fresno State Library page for peer-reviewed journal articles.**Begin your responses/paper by writing a citation for the article in APA format. ** (do not use text form)In addition to all of the necessary citation information, you must use correct capitalization and punctuation for titles of sources and use the correct line spacing and indentation for the citation. Answer these questions with in-depth responses. Use quotations from the article where necessary to support your answers. DO NOT NUMBER YOUR RESPONSES. 1. Brief summary of the article2. Why did you select this article (mention how the article relates to the social problem you chose in Phase 1)?3. What evidence from the article seemed most convincing to you and why? Bring in examples from the text to support your points.4. What do you understand better now about your social problem that you have read this source? Be specific in your response to this question. Do not just write “I have a better understanding of my social problem now that I have read this article…”
SOCIO306 NorthWestern Racism And Police Brutality In America
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.