1. Does your state have an individual income tax? If so, how closely does it conform to the federal tax? Can one deduct the federal tax in computing the state income tax? List some specific ways that the federal and state tax bases differ. What problems, if any, do these differences create in computing your taxes? What additional issues have been created in as a result of Federal Tax reform in 2017. (10 points) 2. What is the rate structure of your state income tax? Are the rates progressive, and if so, how does that progressivity compare to the federal income tax rate structure? (5 points) 3. The two most important state taxes are income and general sales taxes, although states also make substantial use of excise taxes, direct business taxes (usually a corporate income tax), and others. List and discuss briefly four factorsthat might influence a state in choosing between an income and general sales tax. What is the relative reliance in your state on these two taxes? If the relative reliance in your state is different than average, speculate about why that might be so. (10 points)
State Income Tax Progressivity Tax Brackets And New Rates
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.