1. Explain Experimental Effects Suppose you wanted to study the effect of advertising appeals (individualistic vs. collectivistic) on purchase intentions and reveal how the effect may differ between two different cultures: U.S. and China. One hundred U.S. consumers were recruited and randomly assigned to view an ad with either individualistic or collectivistic appeals. The same procedure was performed among 100 Chinese consumers, too. After the subjects were exposed to the assigned advertising appeals, they were asked to rate “how likely they would purchase the product in thead?” on a 10-point scale, with “1” being “not likely” and “10” being “very likely.” The average ofpurchase intention scores for each condition was reported in the table below.What is the experimental or independent variable?The cultural variable (U.S. vs. China) is considered as a _______ variable. (What is the dependent variable? Is there a main effect? If yes, describe at least one Is there an interaction effect? If yes, describe it. What’s the purpose of random assignment in this experiment? Be specific
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.