1.Define the code of silence and explain how it might play into a platonic cave example. (300 word count minimum not including the reference, must include in text reference, apa format)2.Define racial profiling and provide an example. In your response, differentiate between criminal profiling and racial profiling. To what degree are these concepts ethical in your opinion? (400 word count minimum not including the reference, must include in text reference, apa format)3. Name and define the four formulations of Kant’s categorical imperative. Give examples for each. (400 word count minimum not including the reference, must include in text reference, apa format)4. Explain the concept of Mills’ consequential utilitarianism.(300 word count minimum not including the reference, must include in text reference, apa format)5. Using the internet, identify a current event (last 3 years) where a criminal justice practitioner in policing committed an unethical act(s). Using this event, clearly identify the ethical dilemma or unethical action. Using this current event, apply components of utilitarianism. How would the unethical action be viewed under this paradigm? For example, would it be considered wrong? ; What would an appropriate action to the dilemma been?; How should the actor be sanctioned?, etc…(400 word count minimum not including the reference, must include in text reference, apa format)edi
The Justice System And Morality In Racial Profiling Discussions
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.