1) A good friend of yours hears you are taking a course in “positive psychology.” He/she has never heard of “positive psychology” and asks you to tell him/her what the course is about and when and why psychologists became interested in the field. Contrast the issues of particular interest to positive psychologists with those coming from the medical model approach. Write at least one paragraph–or more (in your own words)–where you explain what the field of psychology is about, making sure to distinguish this subject area from others in the field of psychology as well as from some information presented in the popular media that mention “happiness”-related topics. In addition, explain why there is a need for a careful study of issues related to the field.2) Then, in another paragraph or more, inform your friend of what you are most hoping to learn in the course, given the topics that are covered in the subject area, and explain why those topics most interest you. Be sure to select at least two topics that you think would be of most interest to you. Explain what each topic is about—to the best of your ability and in your own words.Identify at least one question that you have about each of those topics.*Minimum 150 words each paragraph*References; https://ppc.sas.upenn.edu/learn-more/readings-and-…https://www.ted.com/talks/martin_seligman_on_the_s…
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.