1.summarize. 2.analyze. 3. define the concept. Go to www.jstor.org to search for scholarly articles on your research topic. Use different words to find an article that an Americans story in general. There is another button for the citation which will give you the APA style or MLA style for citing your articles. Use this citation, copy and paste it before the paragraph were you summarize and analyze the article.Questions: 2-3 sentences for each1. What does this article show or what are the results? In one or two sentences who are the findings?2. How do these results support your claims or help support your American story? Why is this article relevant to the topic or American story you chose? (SNAP food program)3. Does this article define a key term? If so, how and how can you use this definition of a key term or concept for your research paper?
The New Normal: The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.