(counts as homework): To read more attentively, annotate the reading for The Omnivore’s Dilemma(185-303), writing notes in your book, or notes in a notebook indicating page numbers (you could underline, circle, highlight, write comments, etc.). This is for your own benefit and I will not be collecting the annotation. In addition to annotating your reading, please upload a response to one or more of the following four points (at least one paragraph long):a passage that struck you; what comments or questions did you have about this?an unfamiliar word. Look it up and explain how knowing the meaning helps you understand the passage.a key word, metaphor, or concept that you come across. How does this help you to better understand the text? ORan apparent contradiction. If something seems contradictory, go back to see if you can reconcile the differences and come to an interpretation that makes more consistent sense.To get started on your essay #2 on The Omnivore’s Dilemma (see topics above), I would like you to try writing two different versions of an introduction. Choose your topic, and write an introduction. Then, try to write a different or better introduction for the same topic. These small assignments count towards your final Essay #2 grade.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.