1) The Nixon administration set in motion the development of affirmative action policies. His policies led to extraordinary changes in civil rights policies and accommodations by public agencies. Describe the purpose and significance of Affirmative Action Policy and its effects in relation to civil rights. 2) Nixon’s Policies led to the desegregation of virtually all southern schools. Provide a brief reflection on the significance of this development. 3) Nixon’s Policies transformed Food Stamps from a welfare program to a program used by large numbers of the working poor. Share your thoughts about the civil rights implications of this monumental policy and pivotal change. 4) Provide a brief description of The Child Abuse Prevention Act of 1973 5) Give a brief description of the The Rehabilitation Act of 1973 6) Describe the significance of Title XX as it relates social services 7) Nixon, disliked social services and social workers, however, he did not veto legislation that provided services (in block grants) for existing and potential welfare recipients. Why do you think this was the case? Explain the irony.
The Paradoxical Era 1968–1980? Social Policy And Poverty Assignment
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.