A one-page (250-word) paperStep 1 Consider the scenario.Imagine that you need to submit a proposal for an informative speech about one topic of your choice. If your proposal is accepted, you will have 30 minutes to present your speeches.Step 2 Paste the table.Copy and paste the following table into your document. Use this table to plan your speech.TopicGeneral PurposeSpecific PurposeThesisMain PointsInformStep 3 Enter a topic.Enter a topic suitable for each scenario presented in Step 1 in the Topic column of the table.Step 4 Enter the specific purposes.In each of the three Specific Purpose cells, enter a specific purpose that matches the corresponding general purpose statement.Step 5 Enter the theses.In each of the three Thesis cells, enter a thesis based on the corresponding specific purpose statements.Step 6 Identify and generate main points.For each of the three thesis statements you wrote for the topic you selected, identify one resulting question and generate at least three main points. Enter the thesis statement, question, and main points into your word processing document using the format in the example shown here:ExampleThesis Statement: The government should (or should not) provide health insurance coverage to all citizens.Question: Why should the government provide health insurance coverage to all citizens?Main Points:Health care is prohibitively expensive for citizens without health insurance.The first question you are asked when you call most doctors’ offices in the United States is, “What type of insurance do you have?”People without health insurance may be unable to get the health care they need.
The Power Of Positive Thinking Speech Paper Assignment Help
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.