“Push factors” are reasons that people give for leaving their home countries and moving to a new country.”Pull factors” are the characteristics of the new countries that make people want to immigrate to them.Common push factors include political unrest or lack of opportunity. Common pull factors include job opportunities and, when it comes to the United States, democracy.Look at each of the countries in the following list:MexicoChinaPhilippinesIndiaVietnamUse the CIA World Factbook to identify the net migration rate of the country.Then use a search engine with key words such as “net migration France” to identify the push and pull factors that inform the net migration numbers.The CIA World Factbook data may also inform your reasons. For example, countries with a negative net migration rate may have high unemployment data.Write a paragraph about each country that includes the following:The net migration rate of the countryInformation about the cultural characteristics of the people of each countryInformation about the economy of each countryInformation about reasons for migration (push and pull factors)
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.