1. Watch and take notes on the two-part PBS Frontline documentary titled Our Man in Tehran about New York Times correspondent Thomas Erdbrink and his coverage of the country. https://www.pbs.org/video/our-man-in-tehran-part-one-p9eu3w/ https://www.pbs.org/video/our-man-in-tehran-part-two-7elm5x/2. Detail at least four examples, two from each episode, of things you learned about Iran that you did not know and how it shapes your view of the country. Examples would be the treatment of dissent , opportunities for women, how Iranians view the United States. Use names and quotes to support your takeaways.3. Summarize what you learned about the news coverage and the how Erdbrink deals with the challenges. Be specific, citing names and using quotations where needed.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.