1.Assignment: 10 page formal paper (exclusive of title page, endnotes, bibliography, appendixes, tables, and any images). Papers need to be drawn from a minimum of five primary documents and five secondary sources. Primary documents can be taken from online sources. You are permitted to use only one document per online source. Secondary sources must be from a UCLA library. You are allowed to take only one secondary source per journal or book.2.Format Style: Chicago Manual of Style; Use of endnotes, no footnotes or parenthetical notes allowed. Quotes should not be more than 2 lines in length and the total number of quotes should be limited to a reasonable amount.3.Paper Topics: You may write on one of the two topics listed below:A.American Slave OklahomaB.Each paper should have a clearly defined thesis that is definitively documented by use of both primary and secondary sources.C.Papers should focus on a small topic within one of the two broad topics indicated above. “Big” topics or papers that skip from one issue to the other generally are too general or vague to earn an A grade.4. No quotes longer than 2 typed sentences are allowed5.Plagiarism will not be tolerated. Students found guilty of plagiarism will be reported to the Dean of Students for disciplinary action.
UCLA American Slave Labor In Oklahoma History Essay Help
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.