1. What U.S. president signed the Civil Rights Act into law? When did it happen?ANSWER: DOCUMENTATION: 2. What is the oldest city in the continental U.S? Give any important info about its foundation.ANSWER: DOCUMENTATION: 3. Where is the narrowest street in the world? What are its measurements? When was it built?ANSWER: DOCUMENTATION: 4. Which is the fastest flying bird in the world and how fast does it go?ANSWER: DOCUMENTATION: 5. Where and when was Earth’s hottest temperature recorded?ANSWER: DOCUMENTATION: 6.Which movie won the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film in 1990?ANSWER: DOCUMENTATION: 7. What is the windiest city in the world? Why does it get that title?ANSWER: DOCUMENTATION: 8. Who was the first European explorer to discover North America?ANSWER: DOCUMENTATION: 9. What does the Latin phrase “Janua Sum Pacis” mean?Where can we find this inscription?ANSWER: DOCUMENTATION: 10. What does China’s Terracotta Army protect?ANSWER: DOCUMENTATION:
Using online resources, or a library, answer each of the following questions. Document each answer by following the MLA guidelines in the “Documentation Format” handout.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.