1. How are you determining the stakeholders related to your analytics deployment? What kinds of training needs should be addressed for these stakeholders?2. How would you conduct the change management process for your analytics deployment? Why?Resources to help answer Discussion Questions:Review “CRISP-DM 1.0 Step-by-Step Data Mining Guide,” by Chapman, Clinton, Kerber, Khabaza, Reinartz, Shearer, and Wirth (2000), located on the SPSS website.URL: https://www.the-modeling-agency.com/crisp-dm.pdfReview “Certified Analytics Professional (CAP) Examination Study Guide,” by the Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences (INFORMS) (2014), located on the Informs website.URL: https://capstudyguide.informs.org//docs/studyguide.pdfRead “Making Analytics Work in a Production Environment,” by Bailey (2016), located on the Elder Research website.URL: http://www.elderresearch.com/company/blog/making-analytics-work-in-productionRead “Predictive Modeling and Production Deployment,” by Gutierrez (2014), located on the Inside BIG DATA website.URL: http://insidebigdata.com/2014/10/08/predictive-modeling-production-deployment/ Read “Successfully Operationalizing Analytics,” by Taylor, from Analytics (2012).URL: http://analytics-magazine.org/successfully-operationalizing-analytics/Read “Three Steps to Put Predictive Analytics to Work,” by Taylor, from Decision Management Solutions (2014), located on the SAS website.URL: https://www.sas.com/content/dam/SAS/en_us/doc/whitepaper2/three-steps-put-predictive-analytics-work-105837.pdfRead “Data Scientists Tackle the Analytic Lifecycle,” by Lorica (2013), located on the O’Reilly Media website.URL: https://www.oreilly.com/ideas/data-scientists-and-the-analytic-lifecycleRead “Nine Steps to Effective Business Problem Solving,” by Zwilling (2011), located on the Business Insider website.URL: http://www.businessinsider.com/nine-steps-to-effective-business-problem-solving-2011-7
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.