1. What is the process that determines the optimal analytics solution to a problem that you have identified? Is it easier to write a communication outline or just write out your recommendations?2. Reflect on how you have completed this project. Has working on this capstone project taught you anything new or changed your idea about the role of the analytics manager in the scope of your organization?Resources:Review “CRISP-DM 1.0 Step-by-Step Data Mining Guide,” by Chapman, Clinton, Kerber, Khabaza, Reinartz, Shearer, and Wirth (2000), located on the SPSS website.URL: https://www.the-modeling-agency.com/crisp-dm.pdfReview “Certified Analytics Professional (CAP) Examination Study Guide,” by the Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences (INFORMS) (2014), located on the Informs website.URL: https://capstudyguide.informs.org//docs/studyguide.pdf Read “Analytics: Why Communication Is Crucial,” by Cokins, from OR/MS Today (2013).URL: https://www.informs.org/ORMS-Today/Public-Articles/February-Volume-40-Number-1/Analytics-Why-communication-is-crucialRead “Telling a Story With Data,” by Davenport (2013), located on the Deloitte University Press website.URL: https://dupress.deloitte.com/dup-us-en/deloitte-review/issue-12/telling-a-story-with-data.htmlRead “Communicating Analytic Results: A Tutorial for Decision Consultants,” by Keisler and Noonan, from the Management Science and Information Systems Faculty Publication Series (2012).URL: http://scholarworks.umb.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1034&context=msis_faculty_pubsRead “Ability to Explain Analytical Results Vital to Gaining Executive Buy-In,” by Laskowski (2012), located on the Search Business Analytics TechTarget website.URL: http://searchbusinessanalytics.techtarget.com/feature/Ability-to-explain-analytical-results-vital-to-gaining-executive-buy-in Read “Preventing Data Overload: Communicating Data Analysis Effectively,” by Lichtner (2013), located on the Nexight Group website.URL: http://nexightgroup.com/preventing-data-overload-communicating-data-analysis-effectively/
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.